Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week #9: Last before NZ

This is the last week prior the trip. I am not planning to bring my laptop in New Zealand and this may be my last post. There are reports of massive amount of snow falls on Mount Cook. There will be long days of walking with snow up the knees. Crevasse will be covered by snow, hidden away. It will be harder, it will be more dangerous. I am looking forward to it, this is supposed to be part of the preparation for Muztagh Ata, and nothing is better than a hard training session.I have trained hard the past 9 weeks and now I can finally give my body some rest. I am really looking forward to this trip, all the technical gears are ready, the camera is packed, tickets will be printed today but my mind is already there. I'll try to take pictures, although it is quite hard when you climb, carrying a heavy pack, in the cold...but I will do my best to share with you this adventure! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment